Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

2015 Welcome

Kia Ora! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tyli and I am a year 8 student at Point England School. I am also 12 year's old. I am nice, sweet and kind once you get to know me. I can be mean, bad and not that perfect but I try my best to be good. I am a sporty kind of girl and I love to play activities most days.

I go to school because it's fun, cool, and you get to learn more about different kinds of objects, subjects and other things in the world. The subjects I like are writing and maths.
The activities I LOVE doing are Rugby, handball, softball, netball, soccer and a little bit of running.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!! Please comment n Room 4's Blog!



2 comments:

  1. Wow Tyli, Never knew you could be mean because your always so nice. But good writing nicely explained. Bye!!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora! Tyli
    It was nice knowing all about you. By the way your writing was nicely explained. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete